Monday, August 17, 2009

Chocolate Covered Bacon On A Stick

Okay...so this isn't actually on my list but it has been all over facebook, on tv, & on the radio so since deep fried 3 Musketeers aren't available this year, I chose to replace it with CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON ON A STICK!
Here is what the it looks like! EEK!
Here is me eating the bacon (good pic Mom~my eyes are closed!)
The chocolate covered bacon on a stick cost $3 for 2 sticks of bacon. This can be purchased right outside of the main gate of the fairgrounds. I would give this ZERO STICKS! I thought it might be okay...something salty & something sweet but boy was I wrong! The chocolate was very, very thick on the a very thin piece of bacon. Plus, the chocolate was dark chocolate which I don't care for anyways. I purchased 4 sticks to share with the family before I knew how horrible it was! I seriously thought I was going to VOMIT after I ate just one bite! YUCK!
I tried to buy a deep fried ho ho on a stick tonight but they were out of ho ho's. How do you run out of hoho's? Send someone to the store to buy some more. I have also tried to get the hard boiled egg on a stick several times but the booth is always shut down when I go there!
Look below this post for my posting about Pineapple On A Stick!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so disappointed, I wanted to try that. You should have saved me a piece :-)

    ReplyDelete